Why Choose our 100% Soy Candles and Wax Melts

  • 100% Soy Wax- Made from Soy Beans grown in the U.S.A., a renewable and natural resource. Chemical free and Eco friendly.
  • Hand Poured in Small Batches- We personally pour every candle and wax melt we sell. These are not mass-produced on machines or by other people. This means they are not only made individually but each item is unique in its overall being. You may find slight imperfections regarding the top of the candles or the look of the wax not being “perfect” …this does not affect the quality of our products in any way and we enjoy knowing the “handmade” nature of our products can be seen.
  • We use only Premium Fragrance Oils that are not only phthalate free but do not include any ingredients on the Prop 65 list.


  • No Dyes - We do not use any dyes in order to avoid any possible allergic reactions to our customers. We also feel that “coloring” a candle can turn someone away as it may not fit their décor/color scheme.
  • Wicks- Our wicks were chosen based on them being made from Cotton and Paper only, no Zinc or other noxious ingredients.
  • Containers! Our containers are chosen and/or made by us in the hopes that you will reuse them…this is one of our primary purposes as a business and a family. Outside of the warning labels, you will also not find labeling on our containers. We want you to repurpose them the easiest way possible 😉

Contact Us

Interested in our products, just message us for more information!

SUBMIT
Thank you! Your message was sent successfully.

Treat Your Candle With Care….It Will Return the Favor

  • Always Trim the Wick to ¼ inch…a little longer is fine but not less, it can cause “burn out”. We use self-trimming wicks so after the initial burn you will not typically have to trim it back, it will slowly curl over on itself as it burns.
  • Keep candles out of any strong air flow or direct draft (fans/windows/air conditioners). It can cause uneven burning of the wax itself as well as cause wick issues such as “mushrooming” and soot.
  • ALWAYS burn your candle until the melt pool is across the entire top of the candle. If you are extinguishing the candle before this happens the wax “remembers” and will continue to only melt to that point in the future. This will not only waste a great product but you could risk suffocating your wick in a much deeper melt pool because it could start to tunnel.
  • Do not burn any candle for more than 4 hours at a time without extinguishing it and giving it a “break”. Overheating is a safety hazard and again, may deplete the overall quality of the candle.
  • Avoid “blowing” out the flame if possible. Use of a snuffer is preferred, but if you must blow it out, make sure to do this slowly and with minimal force. This will help avoid possible injury or damage to people/items around the candle. Blowing a candle out can also cause future burning issues with the wick because it can shift out of its centered position while the wax around it is not solidified.​